Model: H-705R/V (White Colour) (For Engineers, Supervisors, Managers and Foreman)
- Suspension sits lower on the head to help reduce pressure and increase security
- Smooth, easy turning ratchet suspension
- Optimized comfort with height and head shape adjustments
- Available in vented and non-vented versions
- Reverse donning puts the brim in the back of the head and can help enhance upward visibility
- Hard hat features accessory slots for ear muff attachment and/or headgear and faceshield attachment
- Optional 3M™ UVicator™ sensor shows when it’s time to replace the hard hat due to UV exposure
3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats help give your workers an excellent blend of comfort, style, and safety. Its tough, durable shell and adjustable suspension system work together to help absorb the impact of small falling objects and help eliminate or minimize injuries when workers bump into objects in their environment. This hard hat’s suspension sits lower on the head to help reduce pressure and increase security, and its optional 3M™ Uvicator™ Sensor lets the wearer know when to replace the hard hat due to UV exposure.
3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats models meet ANSI Z89.1 Type I impact protection and come in both vented and non-vented options. Non-vented hard hat versions meet the ANSI Z89.1 Class G and E for protection against electrical contact. Vented hard hat versions meet the ANSI Z89.1 Class C for non-electrical applications. The vents that are built into the hard hat help release heat buildup and allow air circulation to enhance the comfort of the worker. For added versatility, 3M™ H-700 Series Hard Hats feature accessory slots to accommodate 3M cap-mounted Earmuffs, Headgear, Faceshields, and Welding Helmets (all sold separately). Additionally, these hard hats can be customized with your custom logo and/or the addition of reflective material.