GRUNDFOS HOT WATER CIRCULATOR PUMP – MAGNA3
TAKING PUMP INTELLIGENCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL
The Grundfos MAGNA3 is a circulator pump with a permanent magnet motor that will fit both heating, cooling and domestic hot water circulation, making it the obvious choice for almost any building project old or new. With its unrivalled efficiency, all-encompassing range and built-in communication capabilities plus functionalities replacing system components, the MAGNA3 is ideal for building owners, engineers and specifiers looking to create high-performance systems for buildings.
The MAGNA3 is the premium choice when system control and monitoring are key. MAGNA3 supports Fieldbus by optional CIM modules and connects directly with the Grundfos GO app via Bluetooth.
The MAGNA3 is a pump with no maintenance requirements and with extremely low Life Cycle Cost.
- BEST EFFICIENCY: The best EEI on the market reduce energy costs by up to 75%.
- HIGH INTELLIGENCE: The new FLOW LIMIT and FLOW ADAPT functions along with the renowned AUTOADAPT enable complete system control.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Intuitive user interface saves time during installation.
- VERSATILE APPLICATION: The pump handles liquids from -10°C to 110°C independent of the ambient temperature — to make it suitable for both heating and cooling projects.
- BMS SYSTEM
- Commercial air conditioning
- Commercial heating
- Domestic hot water recirculation
- Domestic heating
- District cooling
- District heating
- Industrial heating