Model No. : RSJF-72/CN1-C
Air-sourced heat pumps absorb heat from the air and transfer it to heat your water. They run on electricity but are roughly three times more efficient than conventional electric water heaters. When used in the right climate conditions they save energy, save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Electric heat pumps work on the same principle as your refrigerator, but instead of pumping heat out of the fridge to keep it cool, they pump heat into the water. Electricity is used to pump a refrigerant around the system, which picks up heat from the air and transfers it to the water.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R410A is used.
- Max. water output temperature: 60°C.
- Automatic startup and shutdown, automatic defrost.
- Close refrigerant circuit, easy for plumber installation.
- Built-in water pump.
- New touch-style key wired controller KJR-51/BMKE-A is used for easy operation.
- Products adopted double-wall heat exchanger is optional.
- Suitable for a house with 6-10 persons.
- Suitable for Integrating with existing or new thermosiphon thermal solar.
- Suitable for replacing electrical heater in existing solar water heaters.
Can be wall hanged. Takes little space.