Model No. : RSJ-35/300
RSJ-35/300 with Coil
Midea Air-sourced heat pumps absorb heat from the air and transfer it to heat your water. They run on electricity but are roughly three times more efficient than conventional electric water heaters. When used in the right climate conditions they save energy, save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Midea hot water heat pump works on the same principle as your refrigerator, but instead of pumping heat out of the fridge to keep it cool, they pump heat into the water. Electricity is used to pump a refrigerant around the system, which picks up heat from the air and transfers it to the water.
- Optional built-in heat exchanger, compatible with solar thermal or boilers.
- 25Pa air flow pressure enables ducted length up to 10m.
- A rated energy efficiency. Running ambient temperature -20~43°C.
- Water output temperature 38~60°C.
- 9 key LCD display panel.
- Automatic weekly disinfect function.
- The test conditions: outdoor temperature 15/12°C(DB/WB), initial water temperature in the units is 15°C, terminal water temperature is 45°C.
- Sound pressure value test conditions: four sides of the unit, distance is 1m, and height is 1m + half of the unit’s height.
- The above data test reference standard EN16147:2011; EN60379:2004; EN12103:2011; (EU)No:812:2013; (EU)No:814:2013.
- The specifications may be changed for product improvement without notice.
- Suitable for a house with 3-5 people.
- Suitable for integrating with thermal solar and making a hybrid system.
- For Restaurants/Kitchen.