Model No. : THERSJF72GL5007B Hot Water Heat Pump
It provides a low-carbon source of hot water in a more compact, quieter, more efficient and easier-to-install unit. For Residential or Commercial with small to medium hot water demands. The Heating Expert offers a packaged hot water heat pump with a capacity of 500 litres rated at 7 BAR for high-pressure applications. Combining Environmentally friendly refrigerant R410A is used.
Package – Packaged Hot Water Heat Pump comes with 500L Tank & Midea Heat Pump RSJF-72/CN1-C.
Optional – The customer can also add PV Solar Water Heater for increasing the efficiency of the heat pump.
Where space is at a premium, the THERSJF72GL5007B comes into its own.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R410A is used.
- Max. water output temperature: 60°C.
- Automatic startup and shutdown, automatic defrost.
- Close refrigerant circuit, easy for plumber installation.
- Built-in water pump.
- New touch-style key wired controller KJR-51/BMKE-A is used for easy operation.
- Products adopted double-wall heat exchanger is optional.
- Suitable for a house with 6-10 people.
- Suitable for Integrating with existing or new thermosiphon thermal solar.
- Suitable for replacing electrical heaters in existing solar water heaters.
This 500-litre hot water heater for the electric power heat pump is designed to save you up to 50% on your heating costs. This model is ideally suited where you want to run up to 90 litres of water per day at 60°C so there’s no need to buy another unit, just expand your existing heating system!
Click here for Commercial & Industrial Purposes.