Model No. : THE-012-S (The Heating Expert Split Heat Pump)
Air-sourced split heat pump in nepal absorb heat from the air and transfer it to heat your water. They run on electricity but are roughly three times more efficient than conventional electric water heaters. When used in the right climate conditions they save energy, save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Nepal’s Split Heat Pump works on the same principle as your refrigerator, but instead of pumping heat out of the fridge to keep it cool, they pump heat into the water. Electricity is used to pump a refrigerant around the system, which picks up heat from the air and transfers it to the water.
The Split Heat Pump in Nepal is an energy-efficient heating and cooling system designed for use in homes and commercial buildings in Nepal. The Split Heat Pump is an eco-friendly alternative to traditional heating systems as it uses renewable energy from the air, resulting in reduced energy consumption and lower electricity bills. It is also easy to install and maintain, making it a cost-effective solution for homes and businesses in Nepal.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R410A is used.
- Higher water output temperature: 60°C.
- High-pressure protection.
- Tube in the shell heat exchanger, Hi-COP & safety.
- Automatic startup and shutdown, automatic defrost.
- Close refrigerant circuit, easy for plumber installation.
- MODBUS communication.
- Built-in circulation water pump.
- Suitable for a house with 12-15 people.
- Suitable for Integrating with existing or new thermosiphon thermal solar.
- Ideal for replacing electrical heaters in existing solar water heaters.
It can be wall hanged. Takes little space.
Click to know about our special Packaged Hot Water Heat Pump System
Click here for Commercial & Industrial Purposes.