Model No. : LRSJ-140/NYN1-A1
Air-sourced heat pumps absorb heat from the air and transfer it to heat your water. They run on electricity but are roughly three times more efficient than conventional electric water heaters. When used in the right climate conditions they save energy, save money and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Electric heat pumps work on the same principle as your refrigerator, but instead of pumping heat out of the fridge to keep it cool, they pump heat into water. Electricity is used to pump a refrigerant around the system, which picks up heat from the air and transfers it to the water.
- Titanium heat exchanger.
- LCD display.
- Automatic defrosting function.
- Heating and cooling mode.
- Suitable for Swimming Pool Heating.
- Suitable for Jacuzzi Heating.
- Suitable for Ofuro Heating.
- Can be wall hanged. Takes little space.