Model No. : CMB 5-37
A SMALL BOOSTER PUMP WITH GIGANTIC POTENTIAL
It was once said that great things come in small packages. When you meet the Grundfos CM booster pump for the first time, you’ll certainly agree. This horizontal multistage pump has been created with compactness and modularity as two of its central features. Add reliability and quiet operation to the mix, and another innovative pump solution from Grundfos is born.
Centrifugal Modular: The pump is basically composed of a series of interchangeable modules, all of which have been designed to work together seamlessly, regardless of the application.
The CM pump is supplied with a pressure tank for constant water pressure. When the pressure drops to the pre-set level, the pump will start-up and when the water consumption drops again, the outlet pressure will rise to a pre-set pressure after which the pump will stop. This is fitted with 24 ltrs. capacity pressure tank.
The CM pump with Pressure Manager is used for constant water pressure. It is ideal when space is constraint near the overhead tank. It also has dry-running protection, in case of no water in the pipeline.
CMB 5-37 is suitable for a family of 4-6 persons.
- Silent operation, compact design, and highly reliable.
- Wide performance range.
- Liquid temperature from 20 oC up to 120 oC (pump only).
- Built-in thermal protection.
- F class installation.
- 80 Start / Stop per hour.
- Electro-coated cast iron parts – free from corrosion.
- High efficient motor.
- Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump.
- Long-life components are of corrosion and wear-resistant stainless steel.
There are no reviews yet.