Water Lifting & Transfer Pump
The JP pump is a horizontal, self-priming, centrifugal pump for pumping clear water and other non-aggressive liquids. Horizontal self-priming jet pump. Self-priming single-stage centrifugal jet pump with axial suction port and radial discharge port close-coupled with a single-phase motor with thermal overload protection. The pump and motor are mounted on a common baseplate. The pump has a mechanical carbon/ceramics shaft seal. This compact unit, which can be used in a fixed position or transported as required, is easy to maintain and is simple as well as economical to run. It is particularly recommended for water transfer applications.
- Self-priming pump
- Suction head up to 8 meters
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- Carry handle
- Single-phase models supplied with supply cable, power plug, and start/stop switch.
- Maximum ambient temperature: +55°C
- Voltages: Voltages: 1×230 V, 50 Hz or 3×400 V, 50 Hz
- The stainless steel pump housing and impeller.
- Paint application by electrophoresis ensures the motor has excellent corrosion resistance.
- IP 44 motor. Insulation class F.
- Single-phase models effectively protected against any accidental overload by built-in thermal protection in the terminal box.
There are no reviews yet.